Friday, April 27, 2007

Finished my first pair of socks!!

My first PAIR of socks finished!! I've never been able to make it through two - after the first one, I would get bored, but I persevered! Now, I'm sad that I have to ship them off to my girlfriend. These socks are a hold me down until I am able to finish her purse, but of all people, she'll be the one to respect the "handwash" rules!



So, now I'm stuck with her purse to knit. I must make a quick run to the LYS to pick up some wool to do the overstitch pattern as I'm almost finished with knitting the front. It doesn't look like much, so I'm not posting any pictures - in fear that I'll realize I don't want to knit it anymore and I can't wait to felt it...Remember, I have knitting ADD...

Here are some pics of my babies since I have a new camera. I could just take pictures of my pets for hours on end!!


1 comment:

Lapdog Creations said...

Congrats on your first pair of socks! Love the pics of your babies! (btw you're the previous one to me in the New England Knitters web ring - so hello!)