Thursday, May 31, 2007

I was tagged

I was finally tagged - I've seen several bloggers I frequent get tagged and was beginning to think that no one loved me...until now!

So here's how it works if you haven't seen it yet...

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

So - seven random facts...this is going to be hard.

1) I secretly like to pick my nose...only with a kleenex or tissue around (or something I can wipe the boogies on) - I like a good clean nostril. I guess it's no secret anymore.

2) I cry when I get really angry and then get mad that I've cried over it...and cry some more.

3) I LOVE Real World / Road Rules challenges. I used to be addicted to the shows years ago and wanted to be on the show during college, but never applied!!

4) I want to be a writer.

5) I was spit at by a group of people in downtown Greenville once as they were yelling at me to go back to my home country. The only thing was - they were making Mexican jokes and slurs - do I NOT look Asian enough?

6) I was a guest DJ on a local rock radio morning show in South Carolina before I moved to MA.

7) I used to have my tongue pierced.

Now the even tougher part - I have to tag seven other people...

I don't know seven other bloggers that I could pass this on to...does that mean I'll have bad luck for the rest of my life?

2 comments:

Bashirs Momma said...

*snort*

You know what they say. You can pick your friends... you can pick your nose... but you can't pick your friend's nose.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just found your blog and saw you were linked to me... but the link you have is outdated. It moved to wordpress ages ago: http://furryadventures.wordpress.com. It was a wonderful surprise to see my link in your sidebar, so I added your blog to my blogroll too! Thanks! (Your first socks look excellent! I just finished my first nightmare sock too!) :)